It’s hard to keep up to date with frequent changes in legislation.
Grant Thornton Baltic’s tax specialists are up to the task, being able to offer reasonable and practical solutions. You can be sure that your tax accounting is in good hands and that all tax returns will be filed in a timely manner.
- preparing and filing VAT returns
- preparing and filing payroll-related tax returns
- preparing and filing corporate tax returns
- preparing and filing excise and other tax returns
- representing the client in communication with tax authorities and addressing their queries on behalf of the client.
The advice we have received in local and international taxation issues has been very professional.Meelis Rae Akso-Haus International, Member of the Board
Sign up to get the latest updates by email
To keep abreast of what is happening in the economy, to receive timely information about changes in the law and the most important development trends in tax, legal and other important areas of business, subscribe to our newsletter.