- Case study Lithuanian company EUGESTA aqcuired well-known Estonian coffee equipment vendor
- Case Study United Motors to acquire Peugeot and Hyundai distributor
- Case study Military vehicle maintenance company was sold to the Finns
- Case study Estonian BMW dealership changed hands
- Case study Transaction advisory: Balti Spoon OÜ acquires Polish veneer factory
Grant Thornton osaleb 31. oktoobril ja 1. novembril toimuval põllumeeste 2019. aasta suursündmusel Eesti Põllumajanduse Aastanäitus (EPA) Eesti Rahva Muuseumis.
Grant Thornton Estonia to help Estonian families in difficulties together with a local charity organization Aarete Laegas MTÜ as part of the Grant Thornton global corporate social responsibility event on 19-20 september.
This year we have again reason to eat birthday cake: It is the 15th anniversary of the opening of Grant Thornton Baltic’s Tartu office.