On June 10, 11 Estonian companies and organizations signed the Estonian Diversity Charter. The companies that confirmed their commitment to the values of diversity and inclusion are Wunder, Enics Estonia, SOL Baltics, MoveMyTalent, Creditstar Group, E-government Academy, Vanalinna Ehitus, Grant Thornton Baltic, Via 3L, Playtech and IPF Digital.
Maili Torma, a data protection specialist at Grant Thornton Baltic, received the ISO27001 lead auditor certificate.
Maili Torma, the data protection specialist at Grant Thornton Baltic and the founder and board member of the Estonian Data Protection Association, was recently issued an international ISO 27001 lead auditor certificate in addition to the previously acquired CIPP/E and CIPM certificates.
In the light of the declaration of an emergency situation in Estonia due to coronavirus, we would like to confirm that there will be no interruption in our services. We have taken all measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus in the company (code of conduct for workers to maintain health, availability of disinfectants, etc.). If you have any questions regarding further work organization or our services, please contact your client manager.
- Reorganization Grant Thornton Baltic advises AS Baltika in reorganization proceedings
- Case study We evaluated Graanul Invest's factories in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- Case Study United Motors to acquire Peugeot and Hyundai distributor
- Case study Transaction advisory: Balti Spoon OÜ acquires Polish veneer factory
- Case Study Grant Thornton Baltic advised investors who acquired ISS Estonia