The international network of business advisory companies Grant Thornton International Ltd, of which Grant Thornton Baltic is a member, boasted 1.6% revenue growth last financial year. In doing so, Grant Thornton International saw growth across all major service areas – audit, advisory, tax services.
In spite of the coronavirus pandemic that started in the early spring, Grant Thornton Baltic managed to post solid economic results in the 2019-2020 financial year. The company’s consolidated turnover in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania was 10.8 million euros, growing by 16% year-over-year.
In autumn 2020, Grant Thornton Baltic expanded its circle of partners, giving two long-term employees in Estonia and two in Lithuania the opportunity to have a say at the highest level of the organization.
- Case study We advised BlackFin on its investment in financial start-ups
- Case study Assurance and advisory services: Amserv Grupp AS
- Financial advisory We advised Stell Eesti AS on the acquisition of Kyyrix OÜ
- Financial advisory Analysis of the energy networks for the Government Office of Estonia
- Case study We evaluated Graanul Invest's factories in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania