Partner and Head of Outsourcing Anastasia Borovaja has been deemed worthy of second place at the Arvestusala Edendaja 2021 competition, which recognizes individuals who have contributed to advancing the accounting profession!
Each year about 8000 people in Estonia are diagnosed with cancer. Unfortunately the Health Insurance Fund is unable to pay for care in the case of some of these men, women and children. Fortunately, many of them have been assisted by the Hille Tänavsuu cancer treatment foundation “The Gift of Life”, which channels donations to pay the medical bills of many in need. Grant Thornton Baltic is one of the supporters of the foundation.
The international network of business advisory companies Grant Thornton International Ltd, of which Grant Thornton Baltic is a member, boasted 1.6% revenue growth last financial year. In doing so, Grant Thornton International saw growth across all major service areas – audit, advisory, tax services.
- Case study Grant Thornton Baltic helps Hepsor to make its stock market debut
- Case study We advised German company RAUMEDIC
- Case study We advised BlackFin on its investment in financial start-ups
- Financial advisory We advised Stell Eesti AS on the acquisition of Kyyrix OÜ
- Financial advisory Analysis of the energy networks for the Government Office of Estonia