The international network of business advisory companies Grant Thornton International Ltd, of which Grant Thornton Baltic is a member, boasted 1.6% revenue growth last financial year. In doing so, Grant Thornton International saw growth across all major service areas – audit, advisory, tax services.
In January 2021, Catre Kasak who has over ten years of experience in the field of law, joined Grant Thornton Baltic as the new Head of Legal services. Catre’s responsibilities include advising clients as well as assembling and managing a client focused advisory team.
In spite of the coronavirus pandemic that started in the early spring, Grant Thornton Baltic managed to post solid economic results in the 2019-2020 financial year. The company’s consolidated turnover in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania was 10.8 million euros, growing by 16% year-over-year.
- Case study We advised BlackFin on its investment in financial start-ups
- Case study Assurance and advisory services: Amserv Grupp AS
- Financial advisory We advised Stell Eesti AS on the acquisition of Kyyrix OÜ
- Financial advisory Analysis of the energy networks for the Government Office of Estonia
- Case study We evaluated Graanul Invest's factories in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania