Planning and communication are front and centre in crisis management07 April 2022
For the first time, the University of Tartu in cooperation with leading auditing and advisory companies (BDO, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton Baltic, KPMG and PwC) has put together a risk management course, where experienced professionals provide students with a systematic and practical overview of the areas of risk management.
In our new videos, you can learn about Grant Thornton Baltic's main areas of activity - accounting, auditing and advisory - as well as our culture: yes, we are not dry numbers people, but we appreciate humor, and we are helpful and solution-seeking with both clients and colleagues.
We are pleased to announce that Grant Thornton Baltic’s partner and sworn auditor Mart Nõmper was elected to the six-member board of the Auditors’ Association.
- Case study Another start-up goes public, with an assist from Grant Thornton Baltic
- Case study Grant Thornton Baltic provides support for Airobot’s public market debut
- Case study Grant Thornton Baltic helps Hepsor to make its stock market debut
- Case study We advised German company RAUMEDIC
- Financial advisory We advised Stell Eesti AS on the acquisition of Kyyrix OÜ