In the light of the declaration of an emergency situation in Estonia due to coronavirus, we would like to confirm that there will be no interruption in our services. We have taken all measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus in the company (code of conduct for workers to maintain health, availability of disinfectants, etc.). If you have any questions regarding further work organization or our services, please contact your client manager.
Last year was a very successful one for Grant Thornton Baltic – total revenue in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania grew by 15.1%, reaching 9.3 million euros. The company was able to grow the volumes of all of its services, from accounting and auditing to business advisory and risk management services.
Grant Thornton Estonia to help Estonian families in difficulties together with a local charity organization Aarete Laegas MTÜ as part of the Grant Thornton global corporate social responsibility event on 19-20 september.
- Reorganization Grant Thornton Baltic advises AS Baltika in reorganization proceedings
- Case study We evaluated Graanul Invest's factories in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- Case Study United Motors to acquire Peugeot and Hyundai distributor
- Case study Military vehicle maintenance company was sold to the Finns
- Case study Transaction advisory: Balti Spoon OÜ acquires Polish veneer factory