Let the coconuts fall where they will. Remote work is now more precisely regulated20 December 2022
The formula for successful recruitment: salary alone isn’t tempting enough21 December 2022
The Commercial Register will get a separate act and the Commercial Code will be amended20 October 2022
Bert Haabu, our audit assistant manager, successfully passed the sworn auditor exam in December 2022 and became a sworn auditor. Congratulations, Bert!
In the end of 2022, Grant Thornton Baltic received the Partner Excellence Award from its cooperation partner, the global business services provider ADP, for 15 years of excellent cooperation in payroll processing for ADP clients in the Baltic countries.
Tartu is nicknamed the city of good ideas. In Grant Thornton Baltic’s office in Tartu city centre there are not only good ideas but good specialists, satisfied customers and high-quality services.
- Transaction advisory We advised OÜ Rannu Seeme in the transaction of the exit of a shareholder
- Case Study Grant Thornton supports pharma company’s IPO
- Due diligence We advised a venture capital fund’s investment into the start-up Qualitista
- Transaction Advisory We advised the importer of Audis on the sale of a stake
- Case study Another start-up goes public, with an assist from Grant Thornton Baltic