The world is changing fast, and technologies are constantly evolving. This makes technologies more attractive and therefore more and more new business models are emerging.
At the same time, laws and regulations are continuously being updated so that all market participants can operate under the same conditions in regulated areas. Acting as a payment institution, a provider of virtual currency services and a financial institution has become particularly popular, and regarding this, the number of applications for an activity licenses has also increased.
Grant Thornton Baltic offers support and advice in the following areas:
- legal analysis
- finding an appropriate legal form and structure for the company and establishing the company
- applying for activity licenses in the Financial Supervision Authority (FSA) and the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- if necessary, representation of the company in FSA and FIU proceedings
- preparation of business plan and financial forecasts
- analyzing the existing documents and procedures or drawing up the new necessary rules of procedure for the company