Partner, Head of outsourcing services
More and more businesses are preferring to outsource accounting services. Outsourcing to a high-quality accounting service provider helps to save on cost and increase efficiency.
For over 25 years, Grant Thornton Baltic has provided advisory services to private and public sector companies and organisations, earning their trust. Drawing on the expertise of our tax, finance and legal advisory department, our offices in three Baltic states and colleagues in more than 100 countries, we offer a comprehensive set of professional accounting services.
- full cycle accounting service
- partial accounting services (e.g., accounts payable/receivable, PPE, travel and expense reports, etc.)
- full or partial tax accounting
- representing clients in communication to auditors or state authorities and addressing their queries on behalf of the client
We also offer the following outsourcing services:
- Payroll and related services
- Tax accounting
- Consolidation of financial statements
- Consultancy and temporary staff
- CFO services
- Assessment of accounting processes
- Accounting services for small businesses
- Accounting services for businesses using cryptocurrencies
Payroll and financial accounting is always on time and accurate
„We live in a world that puts a premium on speed, accuracy and trustworthiness. As a provider of international sports statistics, we live by those values and expect the same attitude from our partners and service providers.
Close to 15 years of cooperation with Grant Thornton Baltic has vividly demonstrated that we are a great fit for each other. Payroll and financial accounting for our Estonian-based company with its 220 employees is always on time and accurate. Besides the fact that the numbers always add up, we are also glad that there is a good fit between people. Grant Thornton’s specialists are characterised by their forthcoming, friendly attitude and sincere desire to always offer the best.“
Joel Järvela, Member of the management board of Sportradar OÜ
For us, the greatest recognition is a satisfied customer, so it’s extremely gratifying that eight of 10 clients would recommend Grant Thornton Baltic to others.
The data are from a Kantar Emor survey conducted in 2018.