Mart started working for Grant Thornton Baltic as an audit manager in autumn 2019. From 2020, he took over the management of the audit department. Mart has longstanding experience as a sworn auditor and manager – he was in charge of the audit domain at Rödl & Partner Audit OÜ before joining us.
As partner and head of audit services Mart is responsible for managing audit team and developing new projects and audit services. His everyday duties also include performing audits for private companies and public sector organisations and special audit engagements (special purpose audits, agreed-upon procedures, etc.).
Mart is a state-recognised forensic expert, performing financial expert analysis and analysis of business reorganisations.
Mart is a member of the Board of Estonian Auditors’ Association and is an active member of the Estonian Family Entrepreneurs Association. Mart is a valued lecturer at the trainings conducted by the Estonian Auditors’ Association and Grant Thornton Baltic. He constantly improves his knowledge, most recently in Boston, in the Senior Leaders Program at Harvard University. He is a member of the council of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Estonia (SCCE).
- Employee Experience of the Year 2020
- An Outstanding Leader Award 2020
- Ambassador of Grant Thornton of the Year 2022
- University of Tartu, Level of education equivalent to Master's degree in law and in economics
- Harvard University, Senior Leadership Programme
- Certified Sworn auditor
- Public Sector Sworn Auditor
- Nationally certified forensic expert
- Member of the Board, The Estonian Auditors' Association