Marge has over twenty years of experience in the field of human resources. She is responsible for managing people related projects and processes and specialist’ recruiting and on-boarding.
To describe Marge, it can be said that the status quo is not for her, and she thrives in companies open to change and innovation. She always contributes herself fully and does her job with great dedication.
Marge is a very good people person and has been actively involved in shaping both the employer's brand and organizational culture. We can proudly say that the satisfaction of Grant Thornton Baltic employees has increased significantly over the last four years.
Licences and certificates:
- Licensed Tripod psychological tests provider
- The Coaching Skills Certificate, The Academy of Executive Coaching
- Back-office Employee of the Year 2017
- Employee Experience of the Year 2019
- Co-operation Project of the Year 2019
- Co-operation project of the Year 2020
- Internal Project of the Year 2022
- Audentes International University, International Finance Management, BA
- Tallinn Technical University, Business Administration, MBA