Artur has extensive knowledge and skills in business advisory with over 20 years of experience.
Artur works at Grant Thornton Baltic since 1996. He is a partner and member of the management board of the company.
Serving as team leader and a dedicated developer of advisory services, he also specialises in corporate finance. Artur provides advisory services on matters such as valuation of companies, raising finance and business planning, and mergers and acquisitions. His expertise also extends to due diligence and forensic examination services.
- Internal Project of the Year 2022
- Co-operation Project of the Year 2022
- International Business Administration, Estonian Business School, BA
- SAID Business School, University of Oxford, Senior Leadership Programme
- Nationally certified forensic expert