- Business risk services and internal audit
- Internal Audit in the Financial Services Sector Internal Audit in the Financial Services Sector
- Prevention of money laundering
- External Quality Assessment of the Internal Audit Activity
- Whistleblowing and reporting misconduct
Is your company ready to prevent money laundering?
Money laundering is a topic that is primarily associated with banks. But banks are not the only ones with a responsibility to fight money laundering.
We have prepared a questionnaire ⇓ which helps you to find out whether your company needs to deal with anti-money laundering and how ready your company is in the field of anti-money laundering.