- Business risk services and internal audit
- Internal Audit in the Financial Services Sector Internal Audit in the Financial Services Sector
- Prevention of money laundering
- External Quality Assessment of the Internal Audit Activity
- Whistleblowing and reporting misconduct
According to the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), an external evaluation of the internal audit activty is performed at least once every 5 years.
We perform a full external assessment of the internal audit activity or an independent validation of the self-assessment depending on the clients requirements.