We provide practical training to various groupings and tailor the training to the client’s needs, encompassing all aspects of data protection and cyber-hygiene.
We also organize various public trainings. Take a look at some of our data protection and information security training courses we have done below.
Upcoming public trainings in data protection and cyber security:
Training calendar Check out all of our upcoming training sessions See more
We have conducted numerous trainings on various data protection subjects:
- Data protection and cyber-hygiene tailored to the needs and audiences of organisations
- Data markets, why do we need data protection
- Lessons learned from data protection fines in Europe
- Data protection in employment (together with leading legal advisor Kristel Tiits)
- Data protection seminar – data mapping and documenting data processing
- Data protection seminar – ensuring compliance of documents and processes
- Data protection seminar – risk assessment methods and conducting DPIA
Cyber security Why are companies still taking the phishing bait? Although technology has an important role in preventing cyber attacks, companies are neglecting an equally important means of preventing cyber threats from realising: their employees. The results of a recent study by Grant Thornton showed that the weakest link of cyber defence was overreliance on technology to protect personal data. Read full article
GDPR GDPR in Lithuania Despite one of the main goals of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) being to harmonise data protection law across the EU, it does allow the individual member states to introduce broad derogations concerning national security, the prevention of crime and the enforcement of civil claims, when fundamental rights to data protection are guaranteed and derogations themselves are necessary and proportionate. Read full article
GDPR The General Data Protection Regulation – 12 months later Although it is cold as I am writing this, spring is here and summer is right around the corner. A number of important events are on the way – the wildly popular Game of Thrones wrapped up its last season and the GDPR celebrated first birthday. What is the temperature like in Estonia in the field of personal data protection – lukewarm, ice-cold or smoking hot? Read full article