- TAX Major changes in tax legislation in 2018
- International Business Report Is a new wave of Estonians emigrating for work about to begin?
- Transaction advisory LEI code – new obligation for companies that hold securities
- Labor Dispute Resolution Act Changes to be introduced to resolution of labor disputes
- Internal audit Fraud cases with VAT payments
Grant Thornton celebrates key milestones as global CEO Peter Bodin takes office and global revenues pass USD5 billion as network grows to 50,000 people.
Grant Thornton Baltic’s partner Aivar Kangust was elected member of the supervisory board of the Estonian Service Industry Association.
International Accounting Bulletin (IAB) has named Grant Thornton the 2017 Employer of the Year.