- Case study Lithuanian company EUGESTA aqcuired well-known Estonian coffee equipment vendor
- Case Study United Motors to acquire Peugeot and Hyundai distributor
- Case study Military vehicle maintenance company was sold to the Finns
- Case study Estonian BMW dealership changed hands
- Case study Transaction advisory: Balti Spoon OÜ acquires Polish veneer factory
The last financial year was the best in the last six years for Grant Thornton: turnover for our company operating in more than 130 countries grew by nearly 10%, reaching 5.45 billion dollars. We have 52,686 employees, and their numbers were up 6.3%.
As of 2 July 2018, you will find our Tallinn office at a new location: we will be moving from our units on Ahtri Street to the new office block at 22 Pärnu Road, near Freedom Square.
Grant Thornton celebrates key milestones as global CEO Peter Bodin takes office and global revenues pass USD5 billion as network grows to 50,000 people